PVM has partnered with leading telematics provider Trakm8 to provide our customers with insight in to their fleet that goes beyond just vehicle tracking.
Offering customisable business intelligence and fully integrated options, Trakm8 is an industry leader within fleet management technology, insurance telematics, optimisation and vehicle camera solutions.
How does telematics work?
Fleet telematics is an electronic device that is fitted to your business vehicles. This subsequently transfers data and provides real-time information about the location and health of your vehicles, allowing you to minimise safety threats, save on fuel, improve driving behaviour and meet your duty of care compliance.
Additional functionality also allows you to include extra’s such as a lightbar that can be used to provide real-time feedback to drivers when they harshly turn, brake or accelerate, as well as allowing for extensive reporting on the performance of your vehicle fleet.
Get in touchTo find out more about what telematics options could work best for you call our team on: 01332 267 389 or get in touch via email to email@example.com
Why chose telematics?
- Boost productivity by monitoring if your vehicles are on the move, track mileage and locate your vehicles quickly in the event of an accident.
- Improve driver behaviour, encourages better driving reduce fleet costs.
- Assists with improved fuel efficiency, reducing costs and helping to produce less carbon emissions.
- Our telematics and optimisation systems are able.
- Integrate with your existing systems Fleet Management systems.
Why add Trakm8 Connectedcare?
- Remotely identify underlying vehicle faults and battery health issues.
- Prevent breakdowns and non-starts.
- Proactively schedule maintenance work at a time that suits your business.
- No need to pay for diagnostic services at a garage.
- Improve customer service by reducing unplanned downtime.
- More content needed
- more content needed