With Pendragon electric contract hire we can help facilitate making the switch to electric, meet your particular business needs, provide a range of savings from fuel costs to tax incentives and provide your drivers with the latest electric vehicles.
PVM understand that making the transition to a green fleet will be a unique challenge from business to business. We can help make that challenge much easier by helping you to review your current contract hire vehicles and fleet policies. We can also help by looking at the whole life cost comparisons, proving that making the switch to electric doesn't have to be a difficult.
PVM can help you with:
The benefits of making the switch to hybrid and electric:
- Make savings with lower tax rates and Government grants reducing purchase costs.
- Provide attractive options for employee vehicles with lower rates of BIK, the latest technology and reduced fuel costs.
- Maintain a positive corporate image and meet business corporate responsibility goals by improving your green credentials.
- Have access to the latest in vehicle technology and the latest advancements in battery technology, increasing vehicle range and reducing battery costs.
- Help improve air quality, meet the requirements of traveling in clean air zones (CAZ) and benefit from exemptions from CAZ charges.
- Reduced fuel consumption, lower maintenance costs and tax breaks can help lower whole life costs.
The PVM team can help you with evaluating your fleet’s fuel mix, choosing the right hybrid and electric vehicles for your business, giving your employees the best choice in low emission company cars and most importantly staying compliant with the latest government guidelines. Talk to us for more information on making the switch and for more general information and advice on making the switch to electric and hybrid vehicles take a look at our EV Hub here:
Get in touch
To find out more about our Fleet Funding options call 01332 267 389 or email the team using the link below.