The Van Experience, our road to zero downtime.
We'll guide you and your company through the journey of finding and maintaining your vans. This is the complete package to help you get the most from your fleet:
- Assisting you in planning and aspiring to achieve zero downtime.
- Sophisticated telematics alerting you to your fleet's needs.
- Providing automatic rental vehicles when needed.
- Complete fleet care for new and existing customers.
- Providing comprehensive servicing whenever and wherever you need it.
- Creating a bespoke van package, including wrapping vehicles.
- Providing a huge range of vans to suit your needs.
- Risk management: checking driving licences and processing fines.
Downtime, our road to zero
As leaders in downtime management, we'll help you plan for downtime and keep your vehicles on the road as much as possible by:
- Alerting you when a vehicle is due a service, or needs to come in for an emergency repair.
- Providing you with rental vehicles to cover for unavailable vehicles.
- Using proactive analysis to schedule maintenance, preventing a breakdown before it happens.
- Identifying problem drivers, or particular divisions where downtime is high, and helping to improve them.
We also utilise our large stock of manufacturer-approved parts by offering Foresight Servicing. Clients choose to take advantage of this, meaning each of their vehicles gets a full service every single time, vastly reducing the chance of a breakdown.
How telematics can help manage your fleet?
The PVM Telematics system has grown to be more than simply a fleet tracking system. It is an essential part of Zero Downtime, as our Telematics alert both you and us when your vehicle requires a service or emergency repair, enabling us to plan your service in advance and arrange for an automatic rental vehicle to be waiting for you at your preferred location.
Our telematics system uses an electronic device fitted to your vehicles which transfers data about the vehicle to an online system. Additional functions such as a light bar can be used to provide real-time feedback to drivers when they turn, brake or accelerate harshly.
- Real-time driver data tracking your fleet
- Geofencing with customised locations
- Front and rear facing cameras with a G-Sensor recording accidents as they happen
- Boost productivity with driver scoring
- Reduce fleet costs with vehicle scoring
- Encourages better driving
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Looks after your drivers
- Can help reduce accident rates by up to 30%
In the unfortunate event of an accident, breakdown, or emergency vehicle fault, we will aim to provide a like-for-like vehicle within 2-4 hours.
This will be dependent on your location and the type of van required. With access to a huge fleet of rental vehicles with over 2,000 rental locations across the UK, we can keep your business moving with minimum disruption.
Breakdown and accident management
If one of your drivers does breakdown or have an accident, rest assured that they're in safe hands.
Thanks to our collaboration with the AA, 80% of breakdowns are repaired at the roadside. We can reach your drivers on the road or at home, wherever they are in the UK, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, and typically within one hour of the breakdown.
We bring servicing straight to your door with our mobile servicing. This ensures that any maintenance or warranty work can be carried out on your business premises, saving you the time, fuel costs and hassle of having to transport vehicles to another site.You can even reduce your downtime significantly by having several vehicles serviced at the same time.
Our mobile servicing extends to tyres and glass too - our mobile units can come to your drivers and inspect (and, if necessary, replace) their tyres or windscreen at home or at the office.
Building your perfect fleet package
1. Select the perfect vans
As part of the UK's largest automotive group, we have the purchasing power to get you any make or model of van at the right price for you. We can also source electric vehicles for you if your fleet has to enter the ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone) and even arrange the installation of a charging point at your premises. As van specialists, we have the knowledge to ensure you get the ideal vehicles for your business.
2. Choose your specification
We'll let you choose your van specification before the delivery, ensuring you get the van that's perfectly tailored to your requirements. We provide the option of bespoke van conversions so you can make sure your crew and equipment are transported safely.
You can also take advantage of vehicle wrapping service, making your fleet look the part and represent your business on the roads.
3. We will take them off your hands
Once you've finished with a vehicle, we'll take care of the disposal or re-sale. We look after everything throughout your van experience, from start to finish.
Get in Touch
We will look after every part of your Van Experience from finding the right vehicles for your fleet, to minimising downtime. Get in touch for a personalised quote tailored to your business needs.