Fuel cards are used by company employees to pay for fuel at petrol stations, with the company being billed directly.
Fuel is often a large expense for fleet customers, so being able to track employee fuel spending is important. PVM have teamed up with leading fuel card providers, to provide the complete fuel card package for your fleet.
The benefits for you
Free Esso Card™ fuel card
- Over 3,450 petrol stations where they can use their Esso Card™ fuel card - including Esso, BP and Shell
- Monitor spending for driver and vehicle, online 24/7
- Improved cashflow with weekly direct debits
- HMRC compliant invoices
- Reduced administration with an online account management tool
The benefits for your drivers
- Ease of payment
- Discounted fuel
- No need to keep receipts - invoices stored online
Over 3,450 petrol stations where they can use their Esso Card™ fuel card - including Esso, BP and Shell
- Opportunity to collect Nectar Loyalty Points at participating Esso forecourts when they fill up.
How it works:
- You can apply for Esso Card™ fuel cards by completing the application form. WEX Europe Services will contact you within 48 hours.
- Once your application has been accepted, you should receive your,Esso Card™ fuel cards and PINs within 5-7 working days.
- Drivers simply take the Esso Card™ fuel card into a petrol station and pay at the cash desk.
- You will be sent a weekly invoice for fuel used, and payment is by direct debit.
- You'll receive a weekly email telling you the price for fuel for the following week.
Get in Touch
To find out more about your fuel card options please call 01332 267 389 or fill in the form below.
Terms and Conditions of Pendragon Vehicle Management Saving Offer
1. This offer (the Pendragon Vehicle Management Offer) applies to all new customers who have their application for a fuel Card approved for Credit by WEX Europe Services (UK) Limited (WEX) when submitted by accessing the WEX Europe Services landing page (whether the application is completed online or by telephone).
2. The Pendragon Vehicle Management Offer applies to transactions of Fuel using a Card within the United Kingdom, and does not apply to any International transactions or purchases of Non-Fuel Products.
3. The saving will be based on a comparison of the weekly price issued by WEX Europe Services and the national average price. lt will not be displayed as a separate price item on any invoices or communications.
4. The Pendragon Vehicle Management Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
5. Once the on Pendragon Vehicle Management Offer has been terminated by WEX Europe Services, the Customer will move onto the standard pricing of WEX Europe Services as at the date of communication and any changes to it thereafter. This will be reflected on all invoices.
6. WEX Europe Services reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time. Other terms, fees and conditions apply to use of the fuel Card. Please see the WEX Europe Services General Terms and Conditions for more details.
7. This limited time offer applies to new customers of the Esso fuel card only. If you enjoy access to the Esso network already through one of their current providers, this offer does not apply.