Taking care of fleet administration
Pendragon Vehicle Management specialise in outsourced fleet administration, so you can get on with the tasks that require more attention.
Fleet outsourcing is an increasingly popular service by where a business outsources elements of their fleet administration to a third party. This might include administration such as fines handling, accident management, maintenance, or downtime.
Our dedicated team are on hand to help you manage your fleet and administration. Pendragon Vehicle Management can cover all aspects of fleet support, from vehicle administration through to driver communications.
Getting the right vehicles
- We can arrange funding and manage your new vehicle orders.
- Consult with you on which vehicle would be the right choice for your fleet.
- Arrange and manage your vehicle deliveries and ‘in-life’ movements.
- Consult on your existing fleet or take over the administration for a legacy fleet.
- Arrange carpools and company cars within your agreed bandings.
- Manage vehicle re-allocations when you have a new starter or leaver.
- Help you design your optimal fleet policy.
Pendragon Vehicle Management can help you with your duty of care requirements by:
- Completing audits of your drivers through driver licence checks.
- Provide recommendations that will help you reduce your legal, financial, and operational risks.
- Provide online assessment and training for your drivers.
- Keep your grey fleet compliant by verification of your driver’s insurance and MOT.
- Protecting your reputation.
Looking after your vehicles
We are able to:
- Handle fines and the processing of all fleet administration tasks.
- Offer accident management to assist with breakdowns.
- Arrange and manage maintenance, MOTs and servicing.
- Consult on how to minimise downtime.
- Provide a dedicated Account Manager.
- Arrange a relief vehicle in the instances one is needed.
- Provide detailed reporting on fleet performance.
Taking care of your drivers
PVM can provide assistance for your drivers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through a dedicated driver helpline where they can arrange:
- Roadside assistance.
- Accident management.
- Service Booking, repair, MOT or arrange foreign travel.
- Tyre replacement and repair.
- Windscreen and glass replacement.
- Replacement/relief vehicles arranged through Daily Hire.
- Maintenance control.