What is Sale and Leaseback?
We give you market value for each of your qualifying vehicles and will then lease them back to you for an agreed period that suits your business needs. Get a cash injection into your business with all of the operational and financial benefits of contract hire.
- Remain in day-to-day control of your vehicles with no disruption to drivers
- Free up money for your business
- Receive an immediate cash injection
- Easy budgeting with fixed monthly costs
We'll take care of everything
- Sell your vehicles to us and we'll lease them back to you
- Minimising your fleet administration
- Relax with no vehicle disposal worries
- Transfer key for key into a new vehicle
- Working with you on your fleet strategy
Improve your fleet
- Finding the best options for the future
- Receive on-going expert advice
- Older vehicles can be replaced with newer, more reliable ones
- Reduce vehicle downtime with accident management and maintenance
- Drivers looked after 24 hours per day with our dedicated driver helpline
Should I purchase my vehicles outright?
"There’s definitely a place for purchasing your fleet vehicles, but leasing them gives you freedom and cost convenience. You can get brand new cars and vans without an upfront payment, allowing for easy monthly budgeting over a fixed term of your choosing and freeing up money for other business projects.
At the end of term, you can swap your vehicles for new ones and if you choose fleet management services, your convenient monthly fee will also include servicing, maintenance, roadside assistance and a 24 hour driver helpline, for peace of mind.
By leasing a vehicle, there’s no need for big capital expenditure, no need to source servicing and no hassle with replacing your vehicles."
From our article: How contract value can add value to your business