Call our team on 01332 267382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what vehicles are available, obtaining a quotation, placing an order and applying for finance.
PCH is a product that is available to everyone over the age of 18 and in position of a full UK Driving License (subject to you being approved for finance). PCH is similar to BCH, the major exception being that on PCH you are unable to reclaim any VAT.
BCH is for business customers (Limited Company, Partnership, or Sole Trader) only. You can reclaim up to 50% of VAT on cars and up to 100% of VAT on commercial vehicles on BCH agreements.
On rare occasions, some manufacturers may choose to give enhanced terms to business customers only. This can result in a different in price between personal and business prices other than VAT.
All lease contracts include the following:
• Full manufacturer’s warranty
• Road Tax
• Breakdown assistance (as per the manufacturer warranty)
• Free UK mainland delivery and collection
The below are not included in a lease contract:
• Motor Vehicle Insurance
• Any additional Insurance products (i.e. GAP Insurance)
• Maintenance and servicing. These are not included as standard; however, we do have packages available
A lease or contract hire agreement with maintenance included covers:
• All tyre replacements as a result of fair, wear and tear
• The cost of scheduled servicing and associated costs
• Consumable items such as brake discs, batteries and exhausts (subject to reasonable wear and tear).
• Where applicable, the cost of the MOT
• Breakdown cover
• Any repair to the vehicle as long as it is not as a result of damage, abuse or mis-use.
• Any damage caused by driver damage or misuse.
• Any replacements or repairs required to any body glass.
Anyone under the age of 18 will not be able to lease a vehicle. Anyone who is not in possession of a full UK Driving License will not be able to lease a vehicle. All leases are subject to a credit check, anyone who fails a finance application will not be able to lease a vehicle.
We are also unable to assist the following businesses: Taxi’s, Chauffeurs, and Driving Schools. This is due to the fact we cannot lease to anyone intending to use the vehicle for ‘Hire and Reward’.
It is possible to place a personalised number plate on any of our vehicles. Please advise your Consumer Administrator once the order has been placed and we can advise the process and costs depending on which finance provider you are using.
Yes, however you will need to make the finance company who are funding your vehicle aware of this. You will also need to ensure you have all the correct documents to comply with the countries legislation.
If you were looking to hand back the vehicle earlier than your contract duration you would be required to pay an early termination charge. It is not possible to give an estimate of this amount as the charge is based on a percentage of your remaining monthly rentals, how many miles you have covered, and the market value of the vehicle at the time the request is made.
The vehicle must be returned with no more than the normal level of fair wear and tear. We work to the BVRLA fair wear and tear guide, however please note that different finance companies can set their own level of wear and tear guidelines.
The finance company is the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle so when the lease contract comes to an end you will not own the vehicle. At the end of the agreement we will come and collect the vehicle from you.